Did you know a person spends one-third of their lifetime in bed? So, while choosing a mattress, invest in one that promotes health and comfort rather than the one with the lowest price tag. Wondering whether this is the right time to get rid of your existing mattress? Then, consider these factors to decide on.
Age of Your Mattress
The age of your mattress is widely affected by the type of the mattress you have and play a significant role in its usefulness. Over the years, innerspring mattresses lose a fair amount of their supportive structure and are prone to infestation of dust mites, mould, dead skin cells, and more.
The average life span of an innerspring mattress is five to seven years, but a natural latex mattress in Perth has a lifespan of up to 25 years. Moreover, they maintain their shape and elasticity due to the presence of foam rubber foundation.
Today, people are beginning to take notice of the toxins and chemicals lurking everywhere. Unfortunately, your mattress is not an exception! The toxic chemicals and dirt clinging to your mattress include ugly things that transform your mattress into a toxic cesspool of germs and odours.
In natural latex mattress, no volatile organic compounds and other toxic ingredients are found. With natural latex mattresses, you don’t have to worry about off-gassing, a phenomenon that occurs when petrochemicals mix with air.
Benefits of Natural Latex Mattresses
- Natural latex mattresses are very affordable than you may realise at the first glance and will pay more upfront.
- These mattresses are naturally resistant to several problems such as microbes, mildew, bacteria, dust mites, bed bugs, and mould.
- Natural latex mattresses made by the leading mattress manufacturers in Perth don’t use any chemical fire retardants but use natural fire-retardants, like wool to ensure the health safety of children.
- They are 100% eco-friendly.
- They are fully recyclable, contain no VOCs and last long for up to 25 years.
- Since made from latex foam, these mattresses offer an incredible amount of support and durability.
- Natural latex mattress maintains the same level of comfort and support for the entire life of the mattress without sagging, lumping, and bumping along the way.
- These mattresses are made with an open-cell nature that allows cool air to flow to your body throughout the night and make you fall asleep quickly.
- Whether you may be a back sleeper, stomach sleeper or side sleeper, latex mattresses provide no loss of comfort for your pressure points.
So, why wait? It is high time ditch your old mattress and switch over to natural latex mattress in Perth to stay asleep longer for healthier and happier mornings.
The author of this article is the leading mattress manufacturer in Perth with over 25 years of expertise in the industry. In this article, he discusses the need to ditch your old mattress for a latex mattress. Visit Perthmattressinnovations.com.au for more information.